Thursday 13 January 2011

Year 2 Semester 1

So the presentation was yesterday. I feel like that went well although i probably sped through everything a bit too fast. Didn't have much to say about it to be honest. I didn't prepare anything to say seeing as it's my own work so i figured it would be fairly easy to talk about in a spontaneous manner. But then when it came down to it i realised there wasn't much to say. Nonetheless i always like to think my work speaks for itself anyway.

Personally i think semester 1 was a disaster. Having a job this year has really impacted the amount of time i spend working. Last year i spent every waking moment sat at my desk working give or take the odd break to eat. This year although i keep up that routine i annoyingly have to break for work 3 nights a week - because of this i got quite severely behind although i managed to catch up just fine. The good thing is i am now accustomed to the workload and the time frame, so in theory, semester 2 should be a much smoother ride.

My goals are to continue with painter and familiarise myself with the program more. It's soooo much better for colour work than photoshop. I literally cannot use colour in photoshop for some reason.

To conclude, semester one was OK, i like a few select things from it, but on the whole I'm rather unhappy with my progress and work in general.

I MUST DO BETTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment